- What kind of results will I see in my child?
- Through studying with the Kumon Method, your child will experience the joy of learning and the discipline for daily study will be instilled with good study habits.
Students start with the level where they can attain a perfect score studying on their own. This fosters a joy for learning, and instills the discipline of daily study with good study habits.
Gradually students begin to study topics they have not previously learned. Through Kumon, students will be able to advance beyond school grade level independently. This develops their analytical ability, instills perseverance and fosters confidence and a healthy self-esteem.
Eventually students study far beyond school grade level independently. They will excel in their other subjects as well because they have confidence and are applying the self-learning skills developed through Kumon.
- Q:What is the right age for my child to start Kumon?
- Q:What kind of results will I see in my child?
- Q:Does self-learning mean that the Instructor does not teach anything?
- Q:Does Kumon supplement the Singapore education system?
- Q:How does Kumon help my child improve his/her school grades?
- Q:How does Kumon help my child with problem sums?
- Q:What is the difference between Kumon and tuition?