- Does Kumon supplement the Singapore education system?
- The Kumon Method is an individualised learning method and supplements the Singapore education system.
The study goal for the Kumon Maths Programme is the self-study of senior high school mathematics with ease.
Kumon Mathematics worksheets focus on the development of strong calculation skills and, by excluding all unrelated concepts which may be covered in school, aim to allow students to advance as quickly as possible on their own to senior high school mathematics.
The study goal for the Kumon language programmes is to achieve an advanced reading comprehension skills and the ability to read widely. Focus is on the development of reading comprehension ability.
- Q:What is the right age for my child to start Kumon?
- Q:What kind of results will I see in my child?
- Q:Does self-learning mean that the Instructor does not teach anything?
- Q:Does Kumon supplement the Singapore education system?
- Q:How does Kumon help my child improve his/her school grades?
- Q:How does Kumon help my child with problem sums?
- Q:What is the difference between Kumon and tuition?