- What is the difference between Kumon and tuition?
- Kumon is an independent, self-study curriculum. By studying at a level that is appropriate to the child’s ability, the child will be able to advance beyond his or her school grade level without being specifically taught.
Kumon is an independent, self-study curriculum. The method of learning allows students to study independently at their own pace. If children continue to study at their own pace, at a level that is appropriate to their ability, they will catch up with their school grade level and eventually advance far beyond the school grade level.
Students studying far beyond school grade level develop self-learning ability and good study habits. These essential study skills and habits, when applied across all school work, will improve their school grade.
- Q:What is the right age for my child to start Kumon?
- Q:What kind of results will I see in my child?
- Q:Does self-learning mean that the Instructor does not teach anything?
- Q:Does Kumon supplement the Singapore education system?
- Q:How does Kumon help my child improve his/her school grades?
- Q:How does Kumon help my child with problem sums?
- Q:What is the difference between Kumon and tuition?